Nominate my blog for the Edublog Awards 2012! :D

I’ve been working the last 3 months very hard to make my blog has entertaining and visually appealing as possible,  and I put lots of effort into all of my posts, to make them as interesting as possible to keep my readers engaged.  So it would mean the world to me if you could go HERE and nominate me for the Edublog Awards 2012. I will continue to upgrade my blog more and more each day to make it even better then before, and soon i’m going to  Aruba (an island in the Caribbean)  and ill post some pictures and cover it a bit. So again, please nominate me, and more posts soon to come. Bye 🙂

2 thoughts on “Nominate my blog for the Edublog Awards 2012! :D

1. Aiden,
    Thanks very much for taking part in the challenge and adding links back to the posts so I could come and visit you occasionally.

I love the way you are promoting yourself so others can nominate you for the awards.

Please keep up with the blogging over your winter time (my summer break) and join us again in March 2013.

2. Great idea Aiden. I have been so impressed with the quality of your posts throughout this Challenge. It’s hard to believe you’re a first year blogger!