Challenge 10: A+ Blog Audit

• How many posts did you write?     I have written 21 posts

Question Mark

• How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?   4 were school based,  9 were on my own interests, and 10 were set by the challenge
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?  I have received 55 comments in total.
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?  My “I wanna know about you!” post received the most comments. I think this is because I asked for people to respond to the questions in the post through the comment section, and they did, which was great!
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?  I enjoyed writing the post “Breakaway (CHALLENGE 9 STORY)” the most because I love to write and I got to put lots of creativity into it.
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why?  No, I did not change my blogs theme at all because I was in the beginning getting positive feedback, so it would be pointless to alter something that was already good.
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?     I have 4 widgets on my blog. I think this is the right amount because I know its really annoying when websites take forever to load because of all the little pictures, and widgets, and ads. But I also like widgets because they can provide entertainment. So 4 is not to much, and not to little.
  • How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?    I have 20 overseas visitors as of November 19th 2012.