About

Hi, I’m Aiden,  i’m in Gr.7 and from Ontario Canada. I’ve made websites in the past but have never done blogging, so i’m kinda excited to get started.  I love computers and sports. I’m a pretty nice and energetic person and i get along with almost everyone. I also like to edit videos and make movie trailers (i cant share them though due to copyright and i’m supposed to keep my identity a secret). People say i’m really quiet and that I need to be more outgoing, I try my very best but in general I’m just a very private person. I travel a lot which is AWESOME and if i go on any trips I will be sure to post some pictures. I’m also a vegetarian, not an animal activist or anything, i just really love animals (i have a dog, 2 cats, a budgie, and lots of fish). I’m a very hard worker and people say I’m really good at math (got the Gr.6 Math award last year). I’m also really good at art/drawing and If there are any pieces I’m really proud of ill post a picture on here. I’m NOT a gamer like every other guy in my class. Thats about it so BYE!! 😀

CHALLENGE ONE

8 thoughts on “About

1. G’day Aiden,
    Thanks for registering early for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

If you have any great ideas for activities in the challenge, please leave a comment at this link. Many of the challenges will relate specifically to certain subject areas.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

2. Thanks for the comment on my blog and no we don’t ride kangaroos to school, although I would like to try. I make youtube videos )check my blog for futher details)Great theme. I like making websites as well altough I have only made one. Great blog hope to hear from you again!! 🙂

3. Pingback: I wanna know about you! « Aiden4GV